Welcome to RACP Congress 2017
Bringing Specialists Together.
Sharing Knowledge. Building Skills.
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Monday, 8 to Wednesday, 10 May 2017
RACP Congress 2017 marks the beginning of a new era for Congress, a flagship event and meeting place for all physicians. Congress has been the College’s ‘stand-out’ annual event since 1939, bringing physicians together to celebrate medical progress and achievement, shape healthcare policy, accelerate education and training and enhance patient care.
The new ‘shared interests’ focus of Congress 2017 is a landmark response to RACP research on the needs and interests of its 25,000 members. The answer was loud and clear and is summarised succinctly in the Congress 2017 slogan, Bringing Specialists Together. Sharing Knowledge. Building Skills.
Congress 2017 is an opportunity for you to:
- - learn about medical breakthroughs
- - hear the latest clinical updates
- - join the conversations on the ‘big issues’ that are relevant to all physicians; obesity, disability, cognitive bias and medicinal cannabis
- - attend high energy, cross-disciplinary think tanks
- - network with global thinkers and healthcare leaders, socialise with peers and forge new professional ties
- - getaway and explore all that Melbourne, Victoria, Australia has to offer